:: walterindenver ::

Walter rubs two sticks together, makes blog
:: welcome to walterindenver :: bloghome | Comment ::
Listed on BlogShares
[::..archive..::]
[Neighbors and Allies]
:: libertarian samizdata
:: vodkapundit
:: Dean Esmay
:: Matthew Edgar
:: Andrew Olmsted
:: Colorado Freedom Report
:: worldwiderant
:: Fusilierpundit
:: Arthur Silber
:: Glenn Reynolds
:: Roverpundit
:: TalkLeft
:: Resurrection Song
:: Jay Solo
:: Cal Ulmann
:: Reason's Hit and Run
:: Jim Henley
:: Dave Cullen
:: Soapbox Canyon
:: Glen Whitman
:: Random Act of Kindness
:: Colorado Compound
< ? Colorado Blogs # >

:: Thursday, April 10, 2003 ::

Oh

Laurence Simon, the madman behind Amish Tech Support, is now posting at the World Wide Rant as well. I'm not sure this is a good thing. I can't post as often As I'd like on this site, and there's no way I could post at two sites at once. If Laurence is stretched too thin we'll all suffer. Not to mention this all too creepy. My wife is from Houston, as is Laurence. The World Wide Rant is based here in Denver. I like to think that I rescued my my wife from Texas, so a Houstonian taking over a Denver institution doesn't sound like a good thing. Maybe Laurence could move here.

:: Walter 7:58 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?