:: walterindenver ::

Walter rubs two sticks together, makes blog
:: welcome to walterindenver :: bloghome | Comment ::
Listed on BlogShares
[::..archive..::]
[Neighbors and Allies]
:: libertarian samizdata
:: vodkapundit
:: Dean Esmay
:: Matthew Edgar
:: Andrew Olmsted
:: Colorado Freedom Report
:: worldwiderant
:: Fusilierpundit
:: Arthur Silber
:: Glenn Reynolds
:: Roverpundit
:: TalkLeft
:: Resurrection Song
:: Jay Solo
:: Cal Ulmann
:: Reason's Hit and Run
:: Jim Henley
:: Dave Cullen
:: Soapbox Canyon
:: Glen Whitman
:: Random Act of Kindness
:: Colorado Compound
< ? Colorado Blogs # >

:: Sunday, November 10, 2002 ::

ILTE of the Day

Dave Brown of Jefferson, CO. has a letter in today's Denver Post commenting on the Republican vistories in last week's elections.

"Emperor George" conquered America.
I'm elderly, almost drawing Social Security and gay. I'm not sure if I'll get used to eating dry dog food, but from now on, I'm sleeping with one eye open and my shotgun close at hand. And I'm definitely cleaning up my 40-year-old bomb shelter.


Hmmmm.
UPDATE: The same letter ran, verbatim, in today's Rocky Mountain News! (Monday, 11/11)

:: Walter 9:15 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?